 Local / Canada / 2727
2726  |  2728
Subject:
TRU sale through Jan 21
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Mon, 11 Jan 2016 17:48:36 GMT

Bit late this week, sorry.

No LEGO in Walmart, Superstore, or Canadian Tire flyers this week.  I was in a
Canadian Tire store last week and they had any LEGO left at 20-30% off.

-----

TRU flyer this week is good for two weeks, Jan 8 - 21.

LEGO Dimensions Fun Packs ($14.99), B1G1 40% off.

release date Jan 26, LEGO Marvel Avengers Video game.  Starting from $34.99.
Available for Wii U, Xbox 360, Xbx One, PS3, PS4.  Get a free Quinjet vehicle
(set) with purchase of reserved game.  While they last.  Min 6 per store.

I see Mega Bloks has the TMNT license now.

-----

Got my January Catalogue in the mail on Friday.  First time I remember a
centerfold in a LEGO catalogue, but it works :).

Haven't seen the latest CMFs in stores yet.

Gail Meagher
Halifax