 Local / Canada / 2622
2621  |  2623
Subject:
May 9-15 sales
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Sat, 10 May 2014 18:40:58 GMT

No LEGO in either the Target or Wal-Mart flyers this week.

TRU flyer is good Friday May 9 through Thursday May 15.  Select LEGO city sets
buy one get one half price*. *of equal or lesser value and must be of the same
brand.  Out of stock online, but train sets are included.

The TRU flyer says the Simpsons collectible figs are coming soon.  Coles etc.
have them already.  $3.99.  I'm glad I only want one of each at that price.

Gail Meagher
Halifax