 Local / Canada / 2614
2613  |  2615
Subject:
sale Feb 28 to March 6
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 2014 17:12:07 GMT

Nothing in either the Target or Wal-Mart flyers this week.  I was in a Wal-Mart
yesterday and noticed they had finally discounted the SW Advent calendars.  Down
to $20 from the $50 they had been.  Only two left on the shelf, and they were in
rough shape.

------------------

TRU flyer good from Friday Feb 28 through Thursday March 6.

20% off select LEGO city, Creator, and basics.  Flyer shows
  60020 $39.97 (reg. $49.99)
  60017 $19.97 (reg. $24.99)
  (blue 232p tub) $14.37 (reg. $19.99)
  31018 $12.77 (after event $15.99)

20% off select DUPLO.  excludes clearance, selection varies.  Flyer shows a
green 71p tob for $23.97 (reg $29.99) and a Disney princess set $39.97 (reg.
$49.99).

Save $5 on any LEGO Video game with the purchase of the LEGO Movie Videogame.  X
Box 360, Wii U, PS3 $49.99.  3DS $29.99

Of interest to me, they have 25% off all MB Barbie, Hello Kitty, Halo, and Call
of Duty sets as well as K'nex Angry Birds sets.  I guess Barbie isn't doing as
well as Friends, as you almost never see it on sale.

Gail Meagher
Halifax