 Local / Canada / 2556
Re: Canadian sales November 30 to Dec 6
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Thu, 29 Nov 2012 21:00:45 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Gail Meagher wrote:
I didn't see a Canadian Tire Flyer this week, don't know if they have any LEGO
on sale.

--------------------

Walmart flyer good from Friday Nov 30 through Thursday Dec 6th.

They show some Friends sets at full price.

Three large tubs with transparent lids are $28 each.
  5560 402 p Pink
  405 p Ultimate LEGO Building Set (no picture shown)
  5380 71 p DUPLO

--------------------

TRU flyer good from Friday Nov 30 through Thursday Dec 6th.

TRU has a 48 page flyer this week.  Unfortunately neither I nor a good friend
received it, and I can't see it online thanks to one of their 'upgrades'.  You
might be able to see it at:
http://www.toysrus.ca/shop/index.jsp?categoryId=12027082&ab=TRU_ASPOT_FLYER

Here is the TRU deals in the Flyer
30% off
3182 Lego City Airport now 89.97 Regular 129.99

Lego Freinds - "We've Got it" -- makes me want to say good for you..
   Nothing listted on sale.

20% off These Lego City and Creator
shows
City Sets:
4208 Forest Fire Truck
4202 Large Dump truck
7288 Police Command post transport truck
4209 Forest Fighter Plane
4644 Marina Set (with green roofs)
7498 Police Headqarters
4645 Harbour with Ship

Creator Sets:
6914 Small red Trex set

There is also a free LEGO race car minifigure when you spend 30 or more on any
LEGO city Building set

Also listed
20% off all Duplo
5 sets exclusive to TRU
5888? Dino Plane
7642 Truck Stop
9397 Technic Rig with Claw
6857 Jokers Fun house
4438 Forest Police Shack with the bear.

20% off of these LEGO star wars sets:
9496 Desert Skiff
9515 The Malevolince
9526 Palpatine's Arrest
9492 Tie Fighter
9516 Jabba's Palace
9498 Saesee Tiin's Jedi Star Fighter
7957 Sith nightspeeder

4.99 stocking Stuffers
Shows a mini Star Destroyer, Tie Fighter and MTT.

30% off
7961 Darth Maul's Sith Infltrator
9495 Gold Leader's Y-Wing Star Fighter

LEGO Hobbit Sets are in Stock

20% off all LEGO Monster Fighters and Pirates of the Carribean sets.

20% off of the Following Technic sets
9398 4x4 Crawher
8068 Rescue Helicopter
8071 Bucket truck
8069 BackHoe Loader

"We Have it"
9446 Ninjago Destineys Bounty

25% off
the Hobbit Board game now 29.97

Buy 1 Get 1 40% off ann Videogame Software
Shows:
LEGO Batman 2, Star Wars III, Lord of the Rings for the WII
Ninjago Battles, LEGO Batman 2, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars III for the DS
LEGO Batnan 2, Lord of the Rings for the PS3

--------------------

Sears flyer good from Friday Nov 30 through Thursday Dec 6th.

save 20% on LEGO Star Wars toys.  Flyer shows two sets:
  9497 Republic striker $39.99 (reg $49.99)
  9492 Tie Fighter $55.99 (reg $69.99)

Free shipping to almost anywhere in Canada.  Shop Sears.ca or their catalogues,
spend $75 or more before taxes, and the items ship for free.  Under 65 lbs,
remote locations excluded.

--------------------

Zellers flyer good from Friday Nov 30 through Thursday Dec 6th.

Save 30% on all* LEGO.  Age 5+, reg 7.99-119.99....5.59-83.99.
*regular priced items.  Excluded price cuts.

Seniors day is Monday Dec 3rd.  Save 20% for those 55 and better that pay with
an HBC card, other forms of payment save 10%.

Save 30% on all yellow ticketed toys and electronics.

Save 15% on all value video games $19.99 and under.  Flyer shows LEGO SW III.

Free shipping continues at S@H

Gail Meagher
Halifax.