 Local / Canada / 2554
Re: sales starting November 23rd
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Sat, 24 Nov 2012 02:54:16 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Gail Meagher wrote:

Another Walmart flyer in today's paper, this one good from Friday 23 through
Thursday 29.

Rollback on 4209 Fire Plane $64.44, was $69.78.
--------------------

TRU flyer good from Friday November 23 through Thursday November 29, except
where marked.

I was in a TRU today an they had BOGO 40% off all Star wars sets as well,
excluding clearance and Obi-Wan's Jedi Starfighter.  The sets seemed so marked
up over MSRP that I couldn't find any I wanted.  The SW sphere sets were $15
while Walmart had them last week for $10.

Lots of stuff added to the S@H sales page today.  I'd rather support LUGNET, but
that isn't possible, so you can at least support The Brothers Brick with your
S@H purchases.  Click on the Canadian link in this page:

http://www.brothers-brick.com/2012/11/22/lego-shop-black-friday-2012-deals-start-at-midnight-est-9-pm-pst-thru-1126/

Gail Meagher
Halifax