 Local / Canada / 2535
    Series 8 out in Canada —Gail Meagher
   I was in the Walmart in Halifax Shopping centre today and they had four boxes of Series 8 figs out. Even had one box still sealed if anyone in the area wants it. Good chance to pick up a bunch of cheerleaders if you missed them the first time as I (...) (12 years ago, 28-Aug-12, to lugnet.loc.ca)

        Re: Series 8 out in Canada —Ted Godwin
   Wally World in Victoria (Uptown) had several boxes of S8. Packages scattered all over like a pack of wolves had been at it. Divers and Conquistadors in particular seemed to have been cleared out. (12 years ago, 31-Aug-12, to lugnet.loc.ca)