 Local / Canada / 2524
2523  |  2525
Subject:
TRU sale June 22-28
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2012 13:51:22 GMT

No LEGO in the Zellers, Sears or Walmart flyers.

TRU flyer good from Friday June 22, through Thursday June 28.

20% off all Ninjago and Dino building sets. Excludes clearance and books.
Selection varies.

Free mini comic book with unlockable motorcycle code** inside with purchase of
any LEGO Batman 2 video game. **code only for Wii, XBox 360 and PS3.  Available
in store only.  While they last, no rainchecks.  $39.99 for the Wii version.
Also available on 3DS, DS, PS3, PSvita, and XBox 360.

20% off all LEGO Disney Building sets.  Flyer shows DUPLO Princess, Pooh-plo and
Cars sets.  Excludes clearance and books.  Selection varies.  10 bonus air miles
when you spend $30 or more.  I'm assuming it also covers the Pirates of the
Caribbean sets.  Next to this is a red semi circle with "See in-store for
ADDITIONAL savings on select LEGO items!  12 items to choose from!"

For anyone in the Halifax area, I noticed a piece of paper on the window of the
TRU express store in Halifax Shopping Centre a couple of days ago that said they
are closing on June 24th.  Unsurprising as no one knew the store was there (no
advertising), it wasn't on the malls maps of stores, that area of the mall was
difficult to get to due to construction, and they rarely had much stock.  As
well, I noticed that the MicMac Mall store is now listed as an express store.
That means it won't have some of the deals listed in the flyers, typically the
get a polybag when you buy something else sales.

Gail Meagher
Halifax