 Local / Canada / 2522
  Lack of LEGO sales this week

No LEGO in the Sears or Zellers flyers. I'm not sure if there isn't a TRU flyer this week or if I just can't see it. Walmart flyer has LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heros (video game) mentioned. It comes out June 19th. If you buy it for XBox($49.83), PS3 (...) (12 years ago, 14-Jun-12, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Lack of LEGO sales this week

(...) I guess it was just the TRU website or my computer. Flyer good through Thursday June 21st. TRU has 20% off Alien Conquest, SpongeBob and Racer building sets. Excludes clearance and books. Selection varies. Gail Meagher (12 years ago, 18-Jun-12, to lugnet.loc.ca)