 Local / Canada / 2518
2517  |  2519
Subject:
Canadian sales May 25 - 31
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2012 14:24:20 GMT

TRU flyer good from Friday May 25 through Thursday May 31.  Usual fine print on
all.

20% off all $19.99 LEGO video games, now $15.97 each.  Shows a wide variety of
them, including PotC and HP years 5-7.

"over 12" sets that are TRU exclusive and at full price.

Save $25 each on these two sets (while they last.  no rainchecks):
10215 Obi-Wan's Jedi Starfighter $64.97 (reg $89.99) [S@H $129.99 when it was
available]
7065 Alien Mothership $49.99 (reg $74.99) [full circle of narrow track]

20% off all LEGO Technic, Alien Conquest and Racers. Excludes clearance and
Alien Mothership.  Selection varies.  While they last.  No rainchecks.

25% off Licensed LEGO Mini Figure Display Cases.  Minifigures not included.
Shows a large yellow one (16 fig spaces) reg $24.99 now $18.67.  I haven't seen
these in person.  Are they any good?

--------------------

Walmart Flyer (Friday May 25th through Thursday May 31) has some LEGO sets, but
they are full price (well, $0.13 below MSRP).  Three of them are new Lord of the
Rings sets.

Shelob Attacks $24.86
Gandalf Arrives $15.86
Urk-Hai Army $39.86