 Local / Canada / 2507
2506  |  2508
Subject:
Zellers liquidation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2012 13:26:41 GMT

There are quite a few good deals at the Zellers stores that are currently being
liquidated.  My nearest Zellers (Slated to become a Walmart) has 20% off pretty
much all the toys for now including LEGO.  Surprisingly they recieved some of
the new 2012 sets which are included in the clearance!  I was able to pick up a
couple of the Dino sets and the new Tie fighter over the weekend.  At 20% off
it's not a great markdown, but worth it for sets you want.  I'll be stopping by
this store every couple of weeks and looking foreward to the 40% or more
discounts to come. :)