 Local / Canada / 2500
2499  |  2501
Subject:
No Canadian sales
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Thu, 5 Jan 2012 16:32:57 GMT

No toys in Zellers or Walmart flyers this week, and no new TRU flyer.

Walmart does has some stuff discounted if you look for it.  I found 3854 Frog
Rush (Board Game) for $10 (reg $19.99) yesterday.  As well, some of the new
stuff they have out seems to be a dollar or so below MFSP.  If you need to buy
full priced LEGO I guess.  I was also pleasantly surprised to see a stack of
green and a stack of blue 32x32 baseplates on the shelf (even if they were in
with the MegaBloks) for about $7 (LEGO sells them for $8).  Look carefully, as
the store I was in (Halifax Shopping Centre) had LEGO in 14 different places in
the toy section.  They had boxes of 'Friends' sets on a pallet on Tuesday night,
but when I checked Yesterday, they hadn't been put out, not sure why.

Gail Meagher
Halifax, NS