 Local / Canada / 2499
  Sales in Canada (late December - January)

The (URL) TRU boxing week flyer> is good through Jan 2nd. The TRU I visited had almost no stock on the 27th though. Sears has BOGO free on clearance priced toys starting tomorrow. Doubt this applies to any LEGO. I've been checking the Sears Outlet (...) (13 years ago, 29-Dec-11, to lugnet.loc.ca, FTX)