 Local / Canada / 2494
    Canadian sales starting Dec 16 —Gail Meagher
   Please note time frame for each sale as they vary this week. Walmart flyer shows some 2012 Ninjago sets (green boxes) at full price. ---...--- Zellers regular flyer good Friday Dec 16th through Thursday Dec 22nd. BOGO 1/2 price on all LEGO Star (...) (13 years ago, 15-Dec-11, to lugnet.loc.ca)

        Re: Canadian sales starting Dec 16 —Andrew Keeping
   (...) My nearest TRU in Kitchener, ON had some of the 2012 sets in already last week. They had 4 of the new police/ranger sets as well as a new City ambulance. Surprisingly they were included in last week's sale so I was able to snag 3 of the police (...) (13 years ago, 15-Dec-11, to lugnet.loc.ca)