 Local / Canada / 2494
  Canadian sales starting Dec 16

Please note time frame for each sale as they vary this week. Walmart flyer shows some 2012 Ninjago sets (green boxes) at full price. ---...--- Zellers regular flyer good Friday Dec 16th through Thursday Dec 22nd. BOGO 1/2 price on all LEGO Star (...) (13 years ago, 15-Dec-11, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Canadian sales starting Dec 16

(...) My nearest TRU in Kitchener, ON had some of the 2012 sets in already last week. They had 4 of the new police/ranger sets as well as a new City ambulance. Surprisingly they were included in last week's sale so I was able to snag 3 of the police (...) (13 years ago, 15-Dec-11, to lugnet.loc.ca)