 Local / Canada / 2490
    Canadian sales first week of December —Gail Meagher
   Superstore here (Nova Scotia) at least has no tax on Friday and Saturday (Dec 2-3). I don't get the part of the flyer that might show any LEGO on sale. ---...--- Walmart flyer good from Friday Dec 2 through Thursday Dec 8. $18.77 (was $24.86) two (...) (13 years ago, 1-Dec-11, to lugnet.loc.ca)

        Re: Canadian sales first week of December —Benjamin Medinets
   (...) They still had a bunch of Police dog units in St. Catharines, but they didn't have any fire trucks left. I guess there was a run on them, at least that's what the service department said. Walmart does price match, so there were next to no fire (...) (13 years ago, 4-Dec-11, to lugnet.loc.ca)