 Local / Canada / 2471
2470  |  2472
Subject:
Canadian sales
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Thu, 1 Sep 2011 13:56:59 GMT

The TRU flyer from last week is good until Monday Sept 5th. No new flyer.

Walmart has some rollbacks (about 20% off some sets). Flyer good from Friday Sept 2nd through Thursday Sept 8th.

$19.44 (was $24.86) 7051 Tripod Invader 7915 Imperial V-wing 7307 Flying Mummy Attack

$32.44 (was $39.86) 4866 The Knight Bus

$54.44 (was $64.86) 4867 Hogwarts (they call it ‘Battle for Hogwarts’)

My local Walmart got Series five figs over the weekend, and has them for $3.28. They only had four boxes of them, compared to the ~16 they had of series four. I was talking to a mother of a couple of young boys while in Walmart (Halifax Shopping Centre). She said Chapters was stocking the collectible minifigs, and selling them for $2.99. The staff out there were figuring out what the figs were by touch, and would sell you what you wanted. I don’t know if this is true.

As well as series 5 of the Minifigs, S@H also has the City and Star Wars Advent calendars.

Gail Meagher Halifax, NS