 Local / Canada / 2454
Re: TRU sale May 27 - June 2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Fri, 27 May 2011 11:00:54 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Gail Meagher wrote:
I saw a list of the Zellers stores that Target is buying.
http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/business/breakingnews/122672933.html
Two of the four Zellers in Halifax area (including the one closest to me) are
not becoming Targets.

Gail Meagher
Halifax, Nova Scotia

That's quite an interesting list.  It looks like they're focusing on only the bigger markets though.  The 3 Zellers stores closest to me aren't on the list (Hanover, Listowel and Owen Sound ON). These stores are in smaller communities, but draw from large rural areas.   I guess it's official now.  Even Target thinks I live in the Boonies.  :)