 Local / Canada / 2438
    TRU, Walmart sales —Gail Meagher
   TRU flyer good from Friday Feb 11 to Thursday Feb 17. Buy one get one 1/2 off on all LEGO City, Atlantis, Castle and Kingdom. Of equal or lesser value. Excludes clearance. Selection varies by store. Walmart flyer good from Friday Feb 11 to Thursday (...) (14 years ago, 11-Feb-11, to lugnet.loc.ca)

        Re: TRU, Walmart sales —Benjamin Medinets
   (...) It looks like my local walmart is sold out of series 3 minifigs. I cant believe they sold that quickly. I had to stop in Hamilton this evening to buy something for my one nephew. They had a whole bunch of series 3 cases at the ToysRUs on Upper (...) (14 years ago, 13-Feb-11, to lugnet.loc.ca)