 Local / Canada / 2432
2431  |  2433
Subject:
Sears and Walmart sales
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Sat, 11 Dec 2010 18:46:34 GMT

Sears flyer good from Monday Dec. 13 until Friday Dec 24.

"buy one reg. priced LEGO play set and get the 2nd for 30% off* reg. price"

It does not show LEGO games here, but they might count.
"buy one reg. priced puzzle or board game and get the 2nd for 50% off* reg.
price"

"*Savings taken from Sears reg. prices.  Second item applies to reg. priced
items only and must be of equal or lesser value and accompany any returns."

Walmart flyer effective Friday Dec 10th to Thursday Dec 16th.
Minotaurus game $29.93 each.  Limited time offer.

After a long spell without any LEGO, I've noticed the Winners closest to me has
some in stock again (going fast) near the front door.  A bunch of different
sets, nothing earth shattering in price reductions, but might be worth checking
out if you are near one.

Gail Meagher
Halifax, in the snow flurries!