 Local / Canada / 2415
2414  |  2416
Subject:
TRU Oct 8-14
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 2010 14:56:37 GMT

Bricktober continues with the free minifig with $35 purchase.  I haven't been to
a TRU, but a friend told me the one one on West Broadway in Vancouver (just east
of Granville) is letting you pick out any of the four figs you want, rather than
having just one available each week.

The flyer this week (October 7-14) has 20% off Atlantis, Technic and World
Racer.  Excludes clearance.

They also advertise (full price) a "Lego City Zipbin Large Toy Box and Playmat.
Reg $19.99 NEW!, 4 styles to choose from."  Looks like it might be cute for a
kids collection.

Don't forget you get double VIP points at S@H in October.

Gail Meagher
Halifax