 Local / Canada / 2411
2410  |  2412
Subject:
TRU flyer (two weeks)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 2010 13:43:25 GMT

Last week’s two week flyer is still valid for another week. This weeks two week flyer (Sept. 17 to Thursday Sept. 30) isn’t thrilling.

TRU has the LEGO games “12 to choose from”. Flyer shows

Creationary $44.99

Harry Potter Hogwarts $39.99

Minotaurus $34.99

the website shows the additional games:

Monster 4 $19.99

Atlantis Treasure $34.99 (not on S@H, TRU pre-order)

Wild Wool $12.99 Backordered

Race 3000 $26.99

Pirate Code $26.99

Ramses Pyramid $39.99

Magikus $12.99

Lava Dragon $19.99

Robo Champ $12.99

Prices the same as S@H. TRU doesn’t show Magma Monster or Orient Bazaar.

TRU also has a “$10 SAVINGS CARD FREE* *with purchase of ANY Star Wars Toys! Cards available instore only. While they last! No rainchecks! $10 Savings Card redeemable from Oct 1st-30th 2010 when you spend $40 or more (before taxes) on Star Wars Toys**! **excludes Videogames, DVDs, Books, Halloween Costumes and Bikes.”

TRU is continuing their free shipping on orders over $100.

I generally don’t like MegaBloks, but I like that the Thomas and friends engines are available separately (and on sale too).

Gail Meagher Halifax