 Local / Canada / 2377
2376  |  2378
Subject:
Walmart, TRU and Superstore sales
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Thu, 10 Dec 2009 15:17:54 GMT

Assorted LEGO in this weeks flyers, good from Friday Dec. 11th until Thursday
Dec. 17th.

Wal-mart has rollbacks on four sets.  7685 Dozer and 7686 Helicopter Transport
rollback to $42.94 (was $49.86) and 8037 Anakin's Y-Wing and 8019 Republic
Attack Shuttle rollback to $69.94 (was $79.86).

TRU:
"Buy...2 save 15%  3 save 25%  on any LEGO City, Racers, or Agents items."
"20% off all LEGOVILLE" (aka DUPLO town)
"we've got it!  2010 LEGO in stores now!"

Atlantic Superstore:
Only some stores carry LEGO.  I don't know if this sale is occurring in Real
Canadian Superstores across the country.  In Halifax Joe Howe Drive and Bayers
Lake stores have LEGO.  In Dartmouth it is the store along from Penhorn Mall,
near the Winners and soon to open library.
"save 30%  $9 after savings  Assorted LEGO toys"
It shows pictures of 6193 Castle Building set, 5970 Freeze Ray Frenzy, and 8967
Gold Tooth's Getaway.
As well, there is no tax on almost everything in store on Friday and Saturday,
Dec 11 & 12.

S@H's free shipping offer was extended, and ends tomorrow, Friday Dec 11th.

I haven't found any LEGO at the Sear's Outlet store near me yet, but it is
getting into the time of year where they might have some.  Note, I'm refering to
the Outlet stores (formerly known as clearance centres), not regular Sears
stores.  There are only a handful of Outlet stores across the country.

Gail Meagher
Halifax, NS