 Local / Canada / 2366
    Zellers BOGO and Walmart rollbacks —Gail Meagher
   The Christmas season is upon us. Zellers is having their first Buy One Get One 1/2 price sale of the season! Zellers sale starts Friday October 23rd and runs to Thursday the 29th. All LEGO regular $4.99 to $139.99 is BOGO 1/2 price. I was in a (...) (15 years ago, 22-Oct-09, to lugnet.loc.ca)

        Re: Zellers BOGO and Walmart rollbacks —Andrew Keeping
   Just a note to add to Gail's posting. Check any older Lego at Zellers to see what it is scanning for I've found a number of sets that didn't have the yellow stickers on them, but are scanning at 50% off! Such as 7674 Star Wars V-19 Torrent (scanned (...) (15 years ago, 22-Oct-09, to lugnet.loc.ca)