 Local / Canada / 2343
  Re: WHaCKaLuG - Sunday the 26th.

(...) Hmm, I thought you guys were against authority and making rulz?!?! ;^) Have fun and I wish I was closer to the US-Canadian border so that I could bother you guys...I mean attend your meetings! (15 years ago, 22-Jul-09, to lugnet.loc.ca, FTX)

  Re: WHaCKaLuG - Sunday the 26th.

(...) LOL, Bob, we had a great time last night, all the members did chat and laugh, and our waitress was awesome. Thanks to a suggestion from one member Jef, we are going to go forward with a small building challenge next meeting. During dinner he (...) (15 years ago, 27-Jul-09, to lugnet.loc.ca, FTX)

  Re: WHaCKaLuG - Sunday the 26th.

(...) Here is a brief account of what I can recall of last nights meeting... by no means are these "official" minutes... but really for my own blogging pleasure. Attendance: (7) Janey Red Brick, Jenn Wagner, Mike Sheils, John Bradey, Jeff Van (...) (15 years ago, 27-Jul-09, to lugnet.loc.ca, FTX)

  Re: WHaCKaLuG - Sunday the 26th.

In lugnet.loc.ca, Janey C. L. Gunning wrote: <snip> (...) and i missed it :( glad everyone had fun! Dave K (15 years ago, 28-Jul-09, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: WHaCKaLuG - Sunday the 26th.

(...) And you were missed as well. Perhaps you can come to the August meeting... but if not, I guess I will see you at the great tic tac toe game come Sept. Hope you are having a great summer. Janey "Red Brick" (15 years ago, 28-Jul-09, to lugnet.loc.ca)