 Local / Canada / 234
  Re: Canadian Tire

My thoughts re Cdn tire and Lego... As I learned last year trying to buy 19 cent Hot Wheels , Canadian Tire stores apparently are independent in decisions regarding what stock to carry. Even for items listed in Flyers or catalogues. I checked two of (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Canadian Tire

(...) Lucky You. As of yesterday there were none left anywhere in Greater Vancouver. Our local (small) CT didn't have them but they checked other stores for me and even the one which had most to start wih (93) had sold out. The most irritating thing (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.market.shopping)