 Local / Canada / 2323
Re: TRU sale Agents, Castle, Mars Mission, Bionicle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Fri, 27 Feb 2009 16:00:22 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Gail Meagher wrote:
Watch out for sets priced above MSRP at TRU.  One Pirate set was so jacked up in
price on the last sale it was cheaper at S@H (ignoring shipping) than 25% off at
TRU.

Wow, that is new. The Americans have been complaining about this for a couple of
years at least but I have never seen retail prices above MSRP in Canada before.
I hope it is an aberration not the start of a new way of doing things at TRU.

- Ted