 Local / Canada / 2316
2315  |  2317
Subject:
2009 sets spotted at Zellers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Mon, 22 Dec 2008 02:10:30 GMT

I noticed some of the new 2009 sets on Saturday at teh Zellers store in Hanover,
ON.  They had a couple of the pirate sets( the kraken and the fort) as well as
some new Starwars sets, a neat lego city crawler/crane and some other sets that
are kinda like a remake of the RockRaiders theme. Unfortunately I didn't have
time to get any set numbers or prices, but it's good to see some new stuff on
the shelves as they were starting to look awfully bare at some of the stores I'v
been in lately.

Regards,
Andrew