 Local / Canada / 2314
  TRU sale Dec 20-24

TRU flyer good from Saturday Dec 20th to Wednesday Dec 24th. Half a page of "get it here first! We've got 2009 LEGO" 12 new sets (construction, horse trailer, racers, creator yellow plane and pirates. No prices. "now 13.47 each. Techic Wheel Loader (...) (16 years ago, 18-Dec-08, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: TRU sale Dec 20-24

(...) Wikipedia says Lincoln Logs originated in 1916/17. K'nex is much newer, so they must have bought the rights to the product. Luckily for my credit card, I'm going to be out of town for the duration of the TRU sale. :-) -Chris (16 years ago, 18-Dec-08, to lugnet.loc.ca)