 Local / Canada / 2302
2301  |  2303
Subject:
Sears Outlet Store has LEGO (plus sale)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Sat, 8 Nov 2008 13:35:37 GMT

Please note, this post refers to a Sears Outlet store (formerly known as a Sears
Clearance Centre), not a regular Sears retail store.  There are a limited number
of these across the country.  One in Halifax in what used to be West End Mall.
I'm not sure if the sale applies to all stores or just the one in Halifax.

In Friday's Chronicle Herald.  Outlet Store sale, offer in effect Friday
November 7th to Monday November 10th.  Saturday store opens 8 am to 10 pm.

Scratch and Save. Save 10%, 15%, 20%, 25% or even 50% on your purchase ... of
almost all regular, all sale, and all already clearance priced fashions...&
toys.

Save 30% on In-Stock Mega Bloks & LEGO sets.

Timed special: 8 pm - 10 pm Saturday.  Save 20% on all in-stock toys when you
use your Sears Card or Sears Mastercard.  On approved Credit.

Last I checked they had four sets in stock in Halifax:
8289 - Technic Fire Truck - $58.99, Sears reg $119.99
7784 - Ultimate Collectors Edition Batmobile - $76.99
8630 - Agents Mission 3: Gold Hunt - $27.99
7782 - The Batwing: The Joker's Aerial Assault - $55.99

Gail Meagher
Halifax, Nova Scotia