 Local / Canada / 2297
    LEGO Club $5 off code for S@H —Gail Meagher
   The Nov-Dec LEGO Club magazine has a code (SPC118E) to get $5 off your S@H order of $35 or more (before taxes etc). One discount per order. Good in Canada until Dec 31, 2008. Nice news is that you still get free shipping on orders over $99 with this (...) (16 years ago, 5-Nov-08, to lugnet.loc.ca)

        Re: LEGO Club $5 off code for S@H —Chris Gray
   (...) Thanks, Gail. You perhaps don't get a lot of followups to your posts, but I distribute items like this and your TRU sale notices to our (NALUG) email list, and you can be sure that you are often causing money to be spent! :-) Keep it up - your (...) (16 years ago, 6-Nov-08, to lugnet.loc.ca)

        Re: LEGO Club $5 off code for S@H —Gail Meagher
   (...) Thanks Chris. Every now and then I see a post or get an email that keeps me doing this. I know when my dark ages first ended I lived in a basement suite and never saw the flyers (1993, so long before they were online). I appreciated when (...) (16 years ago, 7-Nov-08, to lugnet.loc.ca)