 Local / Canada / 2243
    Re: TRU sale Oct 27 - Nov 2 —Oliver Giesen
   Hi Gail Just wanted to post a quick Thank You! for posting these messages, they are great help, to me at any rate. Cheers Oliver Play Well. "Gail Meagher" <685721@ican.net> wrote in message news:JqGAJr.JKz@lugnet.com... (...) (17 years ago, 27-Oct-07, to lugnet.loc.ca)

        Re: TRU sale Oct 27 - Nov 2 —Gail Meagher
   You are very welcome Oliver. As long as someone is being helped I'll keep doing it. I know when I first came out of my dark ages I lived in an illegal basement suite as a student in Vancouver, and never saw the flyers. I was so glad when someone (...) (17 years ago, 28-Oct-07, to lugnet.loc.ca)