 Local / Canada / 2196
2195  |  2197
Subject:
Greg McRobert on Space
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 2006 04:23:57 GMT

Not sure how long it has been on, but tonight (after the 4400) I saw it for the
first time.  Space had their "It Came From the Basement" segment on about weird
hobbies and collections, and they interviewed some guy named Greg McRobert, an
AFOL.  Mainly Technic and robotic stuff, plus SW and Ferrari sets.  Haven't seen
anything on LUGNET about him, but figure he must be from the Toronto area for
Space to interview him.  I thought it came across well.  Made up slightly for
CBC not showing the first 20% of Doctor Who on the east coast.

Gail Meagher