 Local / Canada / 2191
  Thank you & Open Invitation to the Hobby Show, Nov. 3, 4, 5th

First of all... I want to start by thanking Dave Koudys for all the work he has done over the last two years with planning and organising the Hobby Show. His efforts have been outstanding and allowed many of us the pleasure of displaying our MOCS in (...) (18 years ago, 10-Aug-06, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ham, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  Re: Thank you & Open Invitation to the Hobby Show, Nov. 3, 4, 5th

I think Janey said it all. :) My thanks to Dave as well. Both he and Janey kept up the momentum of the show the 2nd and 3rd year when I wasn't able to be as active in the planning. That means this will be our 4th year at the show! The only other (...) (18 years ago, 11-Aug-06, to lugnet.loc.ca)