 Local / Canada / 2174
2173  |  2175
Subject:
Confirmation for dropping off/setting up at the Toy, Train and Doll show this weekend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2006 21:21:35 GMT

Saturday, May 6th at 5:30 p.m. is when the registration desk opens--someone
(porbably me :) ) will be in line to register us and get our nametags.

At 6 p.m. the doors open and we're allowed to enter the building and start
setting up.

Set-up goes until 9 p.m. when we all get kicked out and head on over to LONE
STAAAARRRRR.... (the schwartz is with you... always....) for dinner (it doesn't
have to be Lone Star--I just like saying LONE STAAAAARRRRRrrrrr)

Sunday May 7th at 8 a.m. the doors open again for continuing setup, and the show
starts at 10 a.m.  That's when the crowds of people will view all our LEGO
goodness...

Show runs until 4 p.m., and then tear down and vacating the premises and head
over to some other food joint. This is the part where I have to be elsewhere--a
friend is getting confirmed in the church and I'm going to attend the shin-ding
afterwards...

All above (except for the church thing) takes place at Hall 3 at the
International Center.

Info about the show--

THE TORONTO TOY ,DOLL & TRAIN COLLECTORS' SHOW
May 7, 2006
10am-4pm
The International Centre,
Hall 3
6900 Airport Rd. Mississauga, ON , Canada

Don't know to get there (if you don't have map quest/map point/google
maps/whathaveyou)?  e-mail me and I'll get you some directions.

Looking forward to a fun show!

Dave K