 Local / Canada / 2162
2161  |  2163
Subject:
Bricks & Blocks Outlet in Ontario
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Thu, 16 Feb 2006 14:39:14 GMT

Okay, so I am dutifully going to Bricks In My Pocket BimP each week and was
astounded and pleased to learn about the CommandN reference to the site. So I
start watching the web-cast of show #33 on CommandN and I learn about...

BRICKS & BLOCKS OUTLET in Canada

So has anyone been there? Is it the Canadian version of the LEGO Outlet in the
U.S.?

The site says that it has three outlet stores in Cookstown, Waterloo, and
Windsor. The web site is really rough and looks incomplete.

Basically, I am look for some type of report on the store from someone that has
been there.

Todd