 Local / Canada / 2148
2147  |  2149
Subject:
Sears Clearance Centre 50% off toys again (Halifax)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.ns, lugnet.loc.ca.ns.hal
Date:
Mon, 26 Dec 2005 15:46:30 GMT

Repeating the sale on Friday, The Sears Clearance Centre (_not_ the
regular Sears store) in Halifax,
Nova Scotia, is taking an additional 50% off the already reduced Outlet
prices.  Get an additional 10% off if you use your Sears card.  The sale
runs Tuesday 27th to Thursday 29th.  Note, stores in Nova Scotia are not
open on Boxing Day.  Other Clearance stores might have similar sales.

On Friday they seemed to put out a large amount of LEGO, that appeared
to be overstock from the Wishbook.  I saw the following sets (don't know
what is left)

8421 Mobile Crane $139.99/2 = $69.99 (I left one in the store)
8420 Street Bike  (had lots)
7261 Clone Turbo Tank $97.99/2 (had 20+)
7476 Iron Predator vs. T-Rex $41.99/2 (had a fair number)
7074 Skull Island $27.99/2 (had one)
8759 Battle of Metru Nui (had lots)
8758 Tower of Toa (had lots)

I also saw two of the Mega Bloks Dragons big tins, "Iron Raiders Keep"
and "Krystal Ambush".  They seemed to be selling very well.

Gail