 Local / Canada / 211
  R2D2 spottings?

Has anybody seen this Robotic set in Canada? I ordered one from S@H for my own Christmas Present after not being able to find one in NS. Guess what! Backordered. Thanks for any info. John Battcock (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: R2D2 spottings?

(...) Sears has them. Their not all thet great. James Powell (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: R2D2 spottings?

(...) If you're talking about the Droid Developers Kit, they are ALL over the place down here in the states. I go to the toy store a lot and wouldn't mind sending you one, for good karma purposes- I may want someone in another country to send me (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: R2D2 spottings?

(...) Saw one in the local TRU this week. Can't say as I'm particularly whelmed by this set. James (URL) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: R2D2 spottings?

(...) Do they have the Bay department store in NS? Bay has them... sometimes you can get 15-20% off too! Bryan (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.ca)