 Local / Canada / 2102
  Re: 8421 Crane spotted in Toronto suburbs

(...) The full retail price, ie. 200 CDN $ (plus tax of course). I'd rather buy it in a store than wait until it appears at Shop@Home, and then have to pay shipping too. So it's double the price of the new forklift, but this set looks much much (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jun-05, to lugnet.loc.ca, FTX)

  Re: 8421 Crane spotted in Toronto suburbs

(...) Yeah, Im looking forward to dinner when I'll get my hands on mine :) Thanks John! (19 years ago, 3-Jun-05, to lugnet.loc.ca, FTX)

  Re: 8421 Crane spotted in Toronto suburbs

(...) I did one better: Bought one on first sight, sold it fast for a healthy profit, then bought another one for myself. Next is to "refresh" my TRU receipt every month, until Bricks & Blocks and the like start carrying them at below full retail. (...) (19 years ago, 4-Jun-05, to lugnet.loc.ca)