 Local / Canada / 2093
2092  |  2094
Subject:
TRU sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Fri, 18 Mar 2005 18:29:03 GMT

TRU has some LEGO on sale in time for Easter.  Sale runs Saturday March
19th thru Monday March 28th.  Save 25% on all LEGO Knights Kingdom
(picture shows 'action fig' and mf set).  Clickits jewels set reg. $9.99
each, buy 2 get one free (picture shows 7514).

(not on sale but...)
"Exclusive buckets $9.99 choose from the DUPLO Bucket with 30 free
elements or the creator bucket with 200 free elements."  Picture shows
DUPLO bucket (4080 maybe, hard to read number) with box (4783) on top.
Anyone know what creator bucket this is?

Gail Meagher
Halifax