 Local / Canada / 2071
2070  |  2072
Subject:
HELP from Australia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2005 22:59:38 GMT

hi everyone....
Kev here from Australia... some of you may already know me...
from my website... The Kingdom of Andrastavia
www.ozbricks.com/andrastavia
I was over in Canada a few times in the past few years... one time when I was in
Alberta, I met up with some of the locals there... James Brown was one as far as
I can remember. Im trying to get in touch with some people in the Alberta area
to ask them a few questions.
Hopefully someone can help me....
I also used to email and once met up with Albert shikaze from Calgary.. is he
still around somewhere?
If someone could get back to me, that would be great.
email me on...  andrastavia@ozbricks.com

Thanx.. and happy building..

Kev..: )