 Local / Canada / 2067
    Re: 2005 Sets —Greg Hyland
   (...) I've seen a couple of the new City and Technic sets at WalMart in Hamilton, Ontario. Nothing new at the Toys R Us' in the area yet, but I'm on partol! -Greg (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.loc.ca)

        Re: 2005 Sets —Calum Tsang
   (...) We noticed this set in TRU in Toronto plus a few others. (URL) (20 years ago, 22-Jan-05, to lugnet.loc.ca)

        Space Shuttle at Zellers —Ralph Hempel
   Guys (and Janey) This is probably old news, but my local Zellers has the Space Shuttle (URL) On for $29.99!! I hope it's not a local misprint, but I got the last two here for Christmas/Easter/Bday gifts for my nephews this year. Cheers, Ralph (20 years ago, 22-Jan-05, to lugnet.loc.ca)