 Local / Canada / 2065
Re: 2005 Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Sun, 16 Jan 2005 18:56:47 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Jude Beaudin wrote:
Has anybody found many 2005 sets at big retailers (TRU, Walmart, Zellers,
etc...) yet? I have seen a few sets here and there but not the entire lineup
yet.

Jude

The retailers here in Vancouver still haven't revcovered from Christmas let
alone stocked anything 2005. The TRU just across the border in Bellingham got
their 2005 World City Stock before Christmas.