 Local / Canada / 2052
2051  |  2053
Subject:
Sears 25% off, Walmart boxing week deal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Sat, 18 Dec 2004 20:43:08 GMT

Sears (Canada, in case non-Canadians are reading the loc.ca newsgroup
without realizing it) has 25% off all reg.-priced LEGO Building Toys
from Monday Dec 20th to Friday Dec, 24th.

Walmart 'Boxing Week Blowout' flyer arrived today.  SW mini sets
(Millennium Falcon, AT-AT, Republic Gunship, MTT) are $3.86 (reg. $9.86)
while quantities last.  Sale starts Sun. Dec. _26th_ (in the parts of
the country that don't enjoy extra time at Christmas with friends and
family rather than shopping) and ends Friday Dec. 31st.

Don't forget Zellers has BOHO and TRU has straight 25% off LEGO until
the 24th.  If you get $20 (before taxes) of HP LEGO at TRU remember to
ask for your mini Knight bus.

Gail Meagher
Nova Scotia, where I'm happy the malls are closed on Sundays.