 Local / Canada / 1835
  Re: 7046 in Canada

Dealers are not getting the 7046 till July, so it's a semi shop@home exclusive for a few months of preview. A very common thing these days. Same with Falcon, new falcon probably won't hit shelves till July retail wise, but shop@home has it already (20 years ago, 21-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.town)

  Re: 7046 in Canada

(...) Why would TLC put it out in the Magazine and Catalogue with the other "Rescue" Sets (back in Nov.) if it gunning for a July '04 Release? I heard from a freind he saw the set two weeks ago at one particular TRU, but when I went there last week (...) (20 years ago, 22-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.town)

  Re: 7046 in Canada

I am just going from my price list/catalog release dates. Sometimes the 'big guys' can get things around the same time as shop@home, but the smaller dealers for sure won't see it till July, same as the Falcon, and quite a few other sets as well. HP (...) (20 years ago, 23-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.town)