 Local / Canada / 1833
    Re: 7046 in Canada —Benjamin Medinets
   (...) Welcome to the new nature of retailing in Canada. I can't find the boat either in Southern Ontario (Niagara Falls). I haven't checked out the stock in New York State, but I assume that Walmart and Toys R Us carried it for the christmas season (...) (20 years ago, 14-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.town)

        Re: 7046 in Canada —Doug Eaton
   (...) This set had a manufacturing issue. Some sets were fine while others were missing one polybag (the one with all the legs) and had another bag that was duplicated. The LEGO store is selling this set with the potentially missing polybag afixed (...) (20 years ago, 14-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.town)