 Local / Canada / 1772
    Re: New SW sets yet? —Kevin Dixon
   I saw the new X-wing and Snowspeeder at Zellers last weekend. They also had the new designer houses set a few weeks ago, but it seems to be gone now. Kevin (...) (21 years ago, 14-Dec-03, to lugnet.loc.ca)

        Re: New SW sets yet? —Tim Strutt
   (...) I'm pretty sure they had all the new sets at PlayValue in Ottawa on Friday. Also saw some new ones including all minis at Carlingwood Sears last week. Play well. Tim Strutt (21 years ago, 14-Dec-03, to lugnet.loc.ca)