 Local / Canada / 1706
Re: Toys R Us deals this week (Oct 4th - 10th)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Sat, 4 Oct 2003 13:58:20 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Richard Noeckel wrote:
In lugnet.loc.ca, Benjamin Medinets wrote:
Scary Laboratory
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/1382
MSRP: $50 USD,
on sale for $30 CDN
(NOTE: I've seen these at Winners for $35.00 CDN)

WoW!!! Thanks so much for posting this Ben!
I too saw this set at Winners and was going to buy it because I thought
it was a good price...but now, @ Toys 'R' Us with a price that's $5 less!
I’m totally getting this set...Can't wait to have my first Frankenstein monster
and an extra pumpkin head to boot. =p    (so excited)

hey....

the $30 Scary Lab was at Walmart not at Toys R US.

Just thought I'd point that out.  But yeah, an additional $5 is great.  I agree
that there is some neat stuff with that set.

Ben