 Local / Canada / 1687
    Help needed from bi-lingual Canadian —Jeroen de Haan
   Hi, I am looking for someone who can translate some text from English to French for me. It will be about 3 words and sentences. You'll get credits on a poster that will be downloaded world wide!!! Get famous!!!! I you want to help me out, please (...) (21 years ago, 28-Aug-03, to lugnet.loc.ca)