 Local / Canada / 1657
  Re: Toys r Us Clearance

(...) Thanks for the heads up on the sale. I rushed right over and even bumped into another AFOL from ParLUGment as I rushed in. The other AFOL picked up the Rebel Blockade Runner for 50% off as well as the Yoda which I also got for 75% off. Sweet (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jun-03, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Toys r Us Clearance

If you live by Greater Vancouver area and you have missed this sales earlier, you may try to run to TRU located in Coquitlam (on Lougheed) as it remains to have at least 7 or 8 copies of Yodas (CAN$42.48) and two dozen of Cloud Cars ($3 something) (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jul-03, to lugnet.loc.ca)