 Local / Canada / 1564
  Re: TRU sale Dec 7 through 13th

(...) No, I haven't seen it in a Zellers period (ever). I just assumed it was out of their price range, since they only seem to sell the <$100 sets. For the record, last year Sears put the 4561 on sale at 50% off ($89 IIRC) after Christmas, so I (...) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: TRU sale Dec 7 through 13th

(...) I haven't seen them this year, but for the previous x years Zellers (or at least selected Zellers stores) have been stocking them around Christmas. One year they had them on sale for ~$104. (...) Thanks for the advice. I already have two. I (...) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.ca)